Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of "weblegal" aka "weblegal.org".
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use and/or promote "weblegal"'s website if you do not accept all the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to our Company. "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of the State of California, United States of America. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
We will not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website, including but not limited to website and/or software malfunctions, internet connectivity issues, server downtime, planned and unplanned maintainance, data, articles, videos, ebooks.
We would like to remind you that the data contained in this website is not necessarily real-time nor necessarily accurate. Therefore we don't bear any responsibility for any losses you might incur as a result of using this data, software, website and/or any notifications derived thereof.
Unless otherwise stated in writing, we, "weblegal", and/or our licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on our site. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://www. and its subpages for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
YOU MUST NOT:
- Republish material from our site and its subpages
- Republish material from our social media accounts including but not limited to text, images and/or video
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from our site
- Share your username and/or password with anyone else
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from our site
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. We do not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect our views or opinions, our agents and/or our affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws we shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- We reserve the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant us a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our website and/or webpages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our website including but not limited to putting the content of our website on another domain that we do not have control over
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your website or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene, criminal and/or infringes, violates or advocates the infringement or other violation of our rights or any third party rights
Our right to modify, change or cancel products or services
We reserve the right to modify this Agreement and/or related agreements at any time for any reason. Changes to this Agreement will be posted to our website and become effective immediately upon posting. Your continued use of and access to our site constitutes your acceptance of any modifications to this Agreement. It is your responsibility and your responsibility alone, to ensure that your continued use of this site complies with this agreement including any changes made therein.
We may, in our sole discretion, suspend, cancel, or modify our services or your use of our services at any time without notice to you.
You acknowledge and agree that all services are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
We offer a commission to our users who wish to spread our link. This commission percentage may change in the future at our discretion. We reserve the right to revoke your ability to earn commission, withhold your commission(s), or confiscate your commission if you are found (1) in violation of our terms and conditions, (2) earned the commission through fraudulant means, (3) caught attempting to hack or successfully hacked our site, (4) used deceptive techniques to earn affiliate commission, (5) any other seemed reasonable and applicable by the laws governing this agreement. We shall not be held liable for any lost commission, withheld commission, or revoked commission. We shall not be responsible for lost commission due to database errors, database malfunctions, database corruption and/or lost data. We are not responsible for lost commissions that were lost due to blockchain errors, blockchain corruption, or any other problem that is caused upon sending the commission fees.
Any unclaimed commission from our referral/affiliate program that goes unclaimed for more than 90 days shall be forfeited back to us. This includes commission that you could not withdraw due to not meeting minimum withdrawal limits.
You shall not use deceptive links, deceptive images or unauthorized used of our trademarks to promote our site to earn commission.
Reservation of rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
- publishing any of our Website material in any other media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any of our Website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any of our Website material;
- using our Website in any way that is or may be damaging to our Website;
- using our Website in any way that impacts user access to our Website;
- using our Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations,
- or in any way may cause harm to our Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to our Website;
- using our Website to engage in any advertising or marketing without our prior consent.
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being access by you and may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
Refund Policy / Refund RulesThe product is "not as described" if it is materially different from the item description or preview -- in this case you are entitled to a refund of the item if you meet all the other conditions in this agreement. We provide accurate information that is based on public information.
The product does NOT work the way it should
If the product doesn't work the way it should, and, if it cannot be fixed by the product developers, you are entitled to a refund of the item except as defined below. If the item, problem, and/or bug can be fixed, then the developer is required to do so promptly (no more than 30 days) by updating the product, otherwise you are entitled to a refund of that item except as defined below.. What is not including in this refund policy are situations where the environment and/or third party software/services are the reason for the problem. In this case you will get help and assistance from our Support team over our Facebook message system.
Why a refund may not be given:
If the product is materially similar to the description and preview and works the way it should, and because we provide live support, bug fixes, free updates and upgrades and individual help, there is generally no obligation to provide a Refund in situations like the following:
- your order is 15 days or older;
- you don't want it after you paid for it and logged in;
- you added/removed a contact after logging in;
- you simply changed your mind;
- you bought a package from our website by mistake;
- you do not have the sufficient expertise to use the item;
- you know a 'bug' in the software or website and you don't want to wait for a free fix or update;
- you ask for goodwill;
THE LICENSED SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED TO LICENSEE "AS IS". WEBLEGAL.ORG, AND WEBLEGAL.ORG’S LICENSORS AND SUPPLIERS, MAKE NO WARRANTY AS TO ITS USE OR PERFORMANCE. WEBLEGAL.ORG AND WEBLEGAL.ORG’S LICENSORS AND SUPPLIERS, MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS, OR TERMS (EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WHETHER BY STATUTE, COMMON LAW, CUSTOM, USAGE, COURSE OF DEALING, TRADE PRACTICE OR OTHERWISE) AS TO THE LICENSED SOFTWARE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE, EXCEPT FOR, AND ONLY TO THE EXTENT THAT, ANY SUCH REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY CONDITION OR TERM MAY NOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED BY APPLICABLE LAW IN LICENSEE’S JURISDICTION. In rare instances we may, at our discretion, issue a refund if we cannot resolve a substantial issue where the product does not conform to the product’s documentation. When we deem a refund is appropriate, the refund paid will be the purchase price minus the order processing fees, transaction fees and affiliate fees (up to 60% of the purchase price depending on the affiliate that referred you). In such instances, we require that purchaser to provide enough information for us to positively identify the original purchase transaction (e.g., order number, company name, date of transaction, purchase code, number of licenses purchased, etc.).
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.